Recover Faster. visit the recovery zone
In The Recovery Zone:
-Normatec Lower Body Lymphatic Compression Massage Boots
-HigherDose Infrared-Heated Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy Mat
-Crystal Salt Therapy Lamp
-Hyperice Venom Heated Vibration Lower Back Belt
Normatec Leg Massage
Sore muscles are a thing of the past after a treatment with our compression therapy boots. Simply zip up the boots around your legs, get comfortable, and allow the machine to complete waves of compression to sooth leg muscles and ease tension. With just a 30-45 minute session, the following benefits may be observed:
- Improved Circulation: Normatec lower body compression increases blood flow and reduces inflammation, vasodilation occurs, which allows more nutrient-rich blood to flow throughout the affected areas. It can help reduce inflammation and aid in the recovery of muscle injuries.
- Faster Recovery: The increase in circulation and reduction in inflammation can speed up the healing process, reducing the time needed for recovery. It can also help in preventing further injuries.
- Increased Range of Motion: Regular use of Normatec lower body compression can help increase your range of motion, resulting in improved flexibility and mobility.
- Reduced Muscle Soreness: Post-workout muscle soreness can be significantly reduced with the use of Normatec lower body compression as it helps to flush out waste products such as lactic acid.
- Improved Muscle Performance: When used regularly, Normatec lower body compression can help maintain muscular strength and endurance, improving overall performance.
PEMF Therapy Mat
PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) sends electromagnetic waves through your body to help promote your body’s own recovery process. Unlike the harmful electromagnetic waves found in devices like x-ray machines and microwaves, PEMF waves are delivered in small bursts at a low-frequency, mimicking the same kind of electromagnetic waves you’d find in nature. The longer you use it – both over time and during your PEMF session – the more you will feel the long-term benefits.
The PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) technology used in the Mat is based on optimized frequency, intensity and wave type of synergy with the other therapies which are part of the mat design; Far Infrared Therapy, Negative Ion Therapy, and Crystal Therapy,
Far Infrared Heat deeply penetrates the body to promote healing, increase circulation, and quiet inflammation.
PEMF therapy may help to improve immune function by stimulating the production of white blood cells and boosting the body’s natural healing processes. Additionally, it has been shown to improve mental clarity by boosting circulation and oxygenation of the body.
Whether you deal with chronic pain, workout frequently (and intensely), or just need a moment to relax, lying on the Mat for even a couple of minutes a day (or whenever you need it) will help ease your mind and body from the inside out.
Heated Back Wrap
Our heated back wrap features nanotechnology heat and vibration with variable heat levels, vibration patterns, and time sequences to customize to your back relief needs. The system combines heat and vibration to warm up, loosen, and relax sore or stiff muscles.
You have the option to also rotate the brace to heat and vibrate the abdominals for PMS relief, stimulating digestion, and soothing the abdominal muscles after a core workout.
Where to Begin?
Book your treatment in the recovery zone and enjoy all 3 healing modalities at once for a time-efficient session. Begin by lying on the PEMF mat and turning it on, with the dial you can choose your preferred heat level. Click the PEMF button to deliver the grounding frequencies to the body. Once you are on your mat, place your legs in the Normatec boots and zip up completely. You can power on the device for your chosen time and the machine will begin inflating around your legs. If you would like to use the back wrap, simply wrap it around you with the control unit in front, and choose your settings on the screen. All that’s left is to relax and enjoy!
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT BELOW
Point Loma Sports Club Members: 1 free session per month, $20 each additional.
Non-Members: $30 per session.